Sunday, January 11, 2009

Stay Strong, Mary

My mom is going downhill quickly. She seems to be in a lot of pain, and we give her morphine to try to help her sleep, but you know that you can't give too much of that in a day...

She's very disorientated, she can't really speak well either. she seems so frustrated too, that inside her she wants to say a million things, but physically can't get them out, and it has to be bothering her so much...

It was a rough night again last night. She was in pain a lot. My sister or I would check on her at least every hour.

It's just so hard to see my mom going through this pain..

-Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about you guys all weekend. I have been keeping all of you in my prayers. I am cooking a bit for all of you.....just so you can concentrate on what's important.

    ReplyDelete